Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The sun, the sand and the sea...



This is to declare that i have not swum in a pool for almost FOUR years!! Only realized this when hubby and I went on a short getaway at Sentosa together how deprived I have been!!!! It was a wonderful time spending time with each other alone for 5 days without our little one although we did miss his noise! Ironic huh!
Ok for Sentosa lovers or beach bums...Sentosa is a good place to hang out now coz its more developed. there's Ben and Jerry's. Coffee Bean, Sakae Sushi...oops...I realise i'm ranting about it coz of the food! is my greediness evident? haha! but its really family friendly with trams and lots of activities for the kiddies and parents.
For couples its wonderful too as its a nice getaway from the hub of the city! I recommend all married couples to try to go on a short holiday if they can at least once a year! Its really good for the relationship as sometimes all we need is time with each other to talk and to just enjoy each other's company without a care in the world!
Thanks dear hubby for making this trip such a wonderful one! I want to go on another holiday now!!!!!!

No comments: