Being a mummy does mean I got to pick up some basic cooking skills fast! hah! here's what Jedi likes to eat so far at 22 months...
spagehtti noodles in vegetable broth with fishballs
egg omelette with ham and corn
macoroni soup with shredded chicken
steamed fish with veggies
steamed egg pudding with minced pork
plain rice and plain spaghetti noodles (yah tasteless but he somehow likes it!)
one sunny-side up egg with rice and soup
still thinking of what else I can make to give him more variety..ideas anyone?
spagehtti noodles in vegetable broth with fishballs
egg omelette with ham and corn
macoroni soup with shredded chicken
steamed fish with veggies
steamed egg pudding with minced pork
plain rice and plain spaghetti noodles (yah tasteless but he somehow likes it!)
one sunny-side up egg with rice and soup
still thinking of what else I can make to give him more variety..ideas anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment