Wanted to pen this down so that I can look back and see how we juggled our two little ones. As I write I realise that mummyhood has changed my personality!! I was an I S (for those who know personality diagnosis) but I think I have become a C S!!! I have NEVER been so structured in my enitre life!! However, I have learnt that although there are times that I feel life is out of control, I tell myself that kids are like balls...they bounce arond with endless energy and sap the living daylights out of you...but with God's strength (def not ours!!) they can be juggled!!
7.00 - 8.00: Jedi wakes and has his milk and bath by Dear
8.00 - 9.00: Krisal wakes and has her milk while Jedi has breakfast
9.00 - 9.30: Bathtime for Krisal and sometimes Jedi if Dear has to go to work earlier
9.30 - 11.30: Naptime for Krisal. Cooking time for Jedi's lunch and spending one on one time with Jedi
11.30 - 12.00: Jedi's lunch
12.00 - 1.30: Krisal's milktime and Jedi's playtime and TV time
1.30: Krisal's naptime and one on one time with Jedi
2.00 - 4.00: Jedi's naptime. Cooking time for dinner. Naptime or R&R for Mummy
3.30 - 4.00: One on one time with Krisal and milktime
4.00 - 5.30: Wipedown for Krisal and time with Jedi and Krisal
5.30 - 6.00: Jedi's dinner
6.00 - 7.00: Krisal's resting time (sometimes crying time!) Jedi's bathtime.
7.00 - 7.45: Daddy and Mummy dinnertime
7.45 - 8.00: Krisal's milktime and sleeping time
8.00 - 8.30: Daddy's time with Jedi. Wipedown and milktime. Storytime and prayertime
8.30 - 12.00: PEACE AND QUIET!!!!!! (Mummy and Daddy's fav time!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment