Sunday, October 28, 2007

Its been a looooooong time....


Its been a looooooong time since Dan and I have been able to have a night out together. Usually, we spend the day then go back to fetch the kids from my aunt's place on certain weekends. SO it was so wonderful to have some time as a couple and get away from the kids for a few hours. Even the din of a wedding dinnner was melodious to my ears!! I think I'm deprived!! hahaha!! But it was great to have the night out, indulge in nice food and wine and dine with friends. Think I need more of these to keep myself sane! Think Dan will faint when he sees this! Coz we had to pay a hefty angpow as well as several to the taxi drivers who ferried us and the kiddies later! Thanks dear for the hot date!

No comments: