Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jedi's 1st Concert!




2nd November 2007 marked Jedi's first concert in his entire life! This was the first time he was gonna perform on stage and we discovered later that it was to his favourite song "Mr. Sun". We felt weird putting make up on a little boy but he seemed to enjoy it and even asked for more colours to be applied to his eyes! He lookd quite pretty after that though! Had to reinforce that this was just for his performance! haha!
Was so wonderful to see him on stage. As it was his first time, I think he was kind of overwhelmed by the crowd. So he posed on stage throughout the song. But he looked good though! like a little male model (mummy being thick-skinned lah!). We were very proud of him for doing his best and praised him for looking so handsome in his outfit!
I kept telling Dan that I really feel like a parent now! Never dreamed of the day that I would be sitting in the audience watching my kid perform! Guess these are the little joys of parenthood!

No comments: