I had the most traumatic laundry wash in my entire life! As the kiddies clothes were being washed, I kept wondering how come the wash smelled so weird during its cycle... stale and stinky! Then when the whole thing ended, i opened up the wash to and the smell wasn't the best thing you 'd be expecting after a nice wash! To cut the long story short, there were bits of diaper stuffing all over the clothes and tumbler!! HORRORS!!! I guess I must have been blur enough to have thrown a really soiled diaper into the laundry basket instead of the bin!! Took another 2 hours to clear and rewash and hang! SUPER TRAUMATIC!!
Must make a mental note to check the clothes for extra surprises!! Laundry has never been so stinky! hahahaha!
1 comment:
hey beautiful! That must have been really gross!!! all the double work to get things clean again. do make sure you double check again next time!
Post a Comment