Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Hols

This March Hols was a slow and lazy one esp for me as I didn't have to rush to bring Jedi up and down from school. Realize I need to let him have more sun to build up his immunity so am trying to work a playground and outdoor time into his everyday routine. Tiring for me but I realize the two kids sleep so much better at night esp Krisa who seldom wakes now except to ask to pee pee.

Jedi mastered his bicycle which still has trainer wheels. He was super excited and wanted to practice everyday. So I brought him down to cycle while Krisa played at the playground. Good sun and a good breather for me out of the house.

Dan took leave on Thurs and we brought the kids out to catch the Thomas Roadshow at Jurong Point. We refused to stand in line to wait an hour earlier just to get a seating space for a 15 min show so we just hung around the sides to catch a good glimpse. Had my butt smacked by some kid who felt I was blocking his way and the mum didn't do anything! grrrrrrrr! But the kids enjoyed themselves having tea at Macs and taking the MRT home. Topped off with Jedi going for his haircut at his favourite barber so that he can get his lolly from him!

Was a good time with the kiddies and a good break for all of us. Thanks dear for taking leave to spend with us.

No comments: