Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School Days and Birthdays

I have been so busy since the year started that I haven't had the time to really update our blog as it was an eventful month!

Krisalyn started school! In a blink of an eye she has turned 3 years old and is off to school like Jedidiah. We are really proud of her for being brave and not crying on her very first day. Probably because her Sunday School is at the same place and her Kor Kor rides with her on the school bus. I was feeling rather apprehensive as Jedi was a different ball game all together. Took him almost a month to adjust!

Then our little princess turned 3! She celebrated it in school on her actual day with her new friends and we had another one for her at home with family and cell group mates. Dan as usual is our family party man. He went around scouting for all the 'Hello Kitty' stuff he could find to make the party packs. I think I'm really lazy as if it was me I would just put one item in the bag! Well, most importantly our little princess enjoyed herself with the royal treatment and the presents of course!

No comments: