Monday, September 27, 2010

Robin & Strawberry


We have two new pets that resulted from the fishes that died just a day after they were brought back from the fish farm outing by Jedidiah and Krisalyn in Sunday School.
The dark green one is Jedidiah's and is called ~ Robin (have no idea where he got the inspiration for the name!)
The light green one is Krisalyn's and is called ~ Strawberry (inspired by her favourite character Strawberry Shortcake)
The kids will be in charge of feeding but I guess its me and Dan who has to clean the tank for now....


2 comments:

Ann said...

Hmm...I like the layout MUCH better here. =) I've always been partial to blogger...but blogger has been giving me lots of issues too!!! (for eg, your word verification didn't come up the first time I commented, fortunately I copied my comments) I wanted to try wordpress but migration is too much a pain. Did your migration go ok?

Evangeline said...

Hi Ann! ya found this website much better as Mulitply suddenly compressed all my pix and looked all fuzzy! migration ok but as I have been cross posting from Multiply last time to here, the pix were also compressed so I had to reload them again. Argh! iheard wordpress or tumblr (smth like that) is better? :)