Friday, November 26, 2010

Candles and Wedding Bells!


Had a wonderful celebration with the five of us for my birthday which is also my wedding anniversary Our 7th this year and time really flies from just the 2 of us to the 5 of us.Though I miss the couple times we used to have, I must say the kiddies have brought us much joy these years.

To sum up the day we all enjoyed a lovely dark choc cake bought by Dan and the surprise flowers too!


Then we had pizza as a family and as they were promoting thier customer service, we had a complimentary family picture taken for us. Little Keziah as usual can't sit still in her high chair when she is outside, so here she is in the corner of the pic. Can you spot her little face? :)

Had a little surprise from hubby too which is super useful for me so I can do my work more efficiently! Thanks dear!
Family are the ties that bind..... :)

No comments: