Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Keeping Little Minds Active


Now that Jedi and Krisa are on a routine, I find that I have more pockets of time available to carry out activities with them especially with Jedi. I have been reading a very good book on how to teach little ones to learn how to read from an early age through fun and engaging activities. Very inspired! So my next project will be to make the materials for my lessons with him. Realise Jedi also really enjoys the time that I spend with him alone when Krisa is sleeping and him being in school also enables me to spend time alone with Krisa. Had a wonderful afternoon with him making a star mobile for his window. Krisa loves it too and would start twinkling her hands when she sees them!

I now see the fulfillment of staying home to devote my time and energy to bringing up my kids. Despite the challenges and frustrations at times, there is truly so much joy.I know that this is a decision that the Lord has placed in my heart and He will grant me the strength to raise them. Not in my own strength but in ....His.
Krisa's attempts at wearing my shorts ended up around her neck!

No comments: