Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Writer at Work...

I have been spending too much time with Jedidiah in his work as since he started K2, he has been having Chinese and English spelling. An early start and an appetizer of what lies ahead in our stressful education system! So much that I have been neglecting time with Krisalyn and helping her in her writing and reading.

Her learning style is very different from Jedidiah and she is one who needs alot of encouragement and praise to motivate her. I told her that I had bought a special exercise book just for her and that it was mummy's own book just for her! She looked so happy and really put her heart into writing her letters. The cutest part was when I praised her writing, she said:

"Mummy, its because I asked Jesus to help me!"

Am grateful for her simple childlike faith!


No comments: