Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I have never regretted deciding to stay home to look after my kids. I am so blessed and thankful too that my workplace has allowed me to do some contract work here and there to keep me current  and also to keep me a bit sane. Had a wonderful mother's day and am thankful for the love from my kids and from my dear hubby who has been so supportive to me and for  allowing me this privilledge of staying home to raise the children. Love you very much dear.

Here were some gifts from the kiddies:



And some snapshots of the simple celebration we had as a family.





Not forgetting the ice-cream combo made by Dan:

May we grow in love as a family and may I learn to be a mother who seeks Him for wisdom and guidance even when the going gets tough.

No comments: