I literaly fell in love with this bookshelf when I saw it! Plus it was at a steal of $50 as the original price was $150! I fell in love with it so much that I lugged the whole flat-packed 20kg of it home in a cab with the three kids in tow as I just couldn't wait till Dan would be free during the weekend! Dan kindly did it up for me the moment he got home today! I'm so thrilled as finally the reading corner that I've long wanted to do up is ready and the kids can help themselves to the books without them falling down on the other bookcase in their room.
Welcome to our little reading corner! One shelf for each of our three dearies!
I think I'm nuts but I'm just in soooooo in love with the cuteness of the shelf! Plus it has wheels!!

2 comments:
May I ask where did you get your cute little shelf from? I think I've fallen in love with it, too:) Thanks.
Hi Lena!
Sure here is the link:http://mytotsroom.com/index.php?cat=62&pdt=65&action=shop
Also the shop is at Bukit Timah Plaza on the second floor called 'My Tot's Room'
:) Evangeline
Post a Comment