This year for Teachers' Day I managed to get some really nice flowers from Ikea that looked real and would withstand the rough ,excited and ungentle handling from the kids especially these 2 girls! Combined it with a patchwork purse that I felt might be useful for the teachers to put thier little stuff/coins in. Krisalyn was able to help me this year to write the cards and she started complainng when I asked her to help Keziah write too!
Jedi wrote for his favourite teacher in school too, his form teacher who has gone on leave for this term and hopefully will be back in Term 4.
The girls and I also made a visit to a dear teacher who has taught all my three kids in their Nursery years to wish her a Happy Teachers' Day! You have been such a blessing to my three children and we really thank you for all that you have done for them. :) Contiune to shine brightly for the Lord with the gifts that he has bestowed upon you and know that you are dearly loved by the children you have ministered to! God Bless you Miss Grace!
And to all teachers.....BLESSED TEACHERS' DAY!!





No comments:
Post a Comment